Saturday, March 29, 2008

When Inspiration is Needed

The weather finally cooperated last weekend. We had a beautiful ride through Fall City/Carnation farmland. Being out with the cows is my favorite! My toes were finally not numb, but my knee started really hurting. And not the regularly obstinate knee. Worrisome. When can I relax with the technical issues and focus on just complaining about my sore rear end like everyone else?!

Unfortunately, there seems to be a new policy among the weather gods that it needs to rain every other time Norma goes out for a ride. Seriously, even if it's clear all day, it starts dumping once I'm 10 miles out. I'm not sure what I've done, but I seem to have angered them.

Take a look at a great video by a school teacher, cancer survivor and TNT honor patient whose students created a Team in Training video. Great for if/when we need reminding about why we are doing this... http://www.fifeschools.com/media/shula/tntvideo08.html

No comments: